Sunday, October 30, 2011

You Need Your Plants Watered in San Diego?

"I need my plants watered, San Diego!"

If you're about to go on a trip, or you just can't find the time or energy to do it yourself, and you need your plants watered in San Diego, please don't hesitate to call on the San Diego Plant and Pet Sitter. My name is Lisha and I am at your service. I do plenty of other tasks as well. Check out my posts below to learn more, and shoot me an email if you need any services at all. Serving all of San Diego County. Last minute OK! :)

~Your Friendly Neighborhood Pet and Plant Sitter of San Diego.






View below for pricing structure and contact me using the contact form below.

Click here for pricing structure and more information.

Lisha is the best choice if you ever find yourself saying, "I need someone to water my plants."


No comments:

Post a Comment